Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Thanks

I just wanted to thank you all for responding to my question about what made America great. But I guess the answer I really wanted was to the question: How did America become the most powerful and influential country on the planet in a less than 250 years?

1 Comments:

Blogger quakerdave said...

Location. It's called "natural advantage" (not being sarcastic: that's like a history-teacher term). Resources. An indigenous population that posed no threat due to large-scale decimation due to disease. Technology. Initiative. Willingness to exploit slave labor to make maximum profit out of trade in essential crops.

Stuff like that.

Fri Nov 10, 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home