Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween.
Personally, I have never liked the holiday, even going back to being a little kid. In college it was a lot more fun, but otherwise I could do without. But, I hope you all enjoy, and if you have any little kiddies running around that they enjoy it too.
Be safe and enjoy!

7 Comments:

Blogger Bobkatt said...

Happy Halloween Publius. Keep up the good work.

Tue Oct 31, 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger KEvron said...

merry christmas, everybody!

KEvron

Tue Oct 31, 08:34:00 PM  
Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

Halloween is supposed to be fun...c'mon Publius, I'm sure I remember seeing you dressed up for the festivities in the past!
Now, let the War on Christmas begin!

Wed Nov 01, 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Rogue, I know you have never seen me dress up. I have gotten dressed up for Halloween since 2000.
As for the war on Christmas, lets compromise. If a city or town puts up a fir, or spruce, or pine tree and the puts light and decorations on it sometime around Thanksgiving and leaves it up until sometime before New Years or right after, it is a Christmas Tree. Not a Holiday Tree, or a Winter Festival Tree, or anything else.

Wed Nov 01, 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

Okay, fair is fair. But if I say Happy Holidays, instead of Merry Christmas, I don't want to hear any crap.
I could have sworn you dressed up one year.

Thu Nov 02, 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Publius said...

Rogue, you can say have a Krazy Kwanza for all I care. But, if it looks like a Christmas Tree, smells like a Christmas Tree, is decorated like a Christmas Tree, and they put it up in December, it is a Christmas Tree, not a Holiday tree.

Thu Nov 02, 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

HOw about a Righteous Ramadan? I'm with you...a Christmas Tree is a Christmas Tree. Let's all celebrate the night of the arrival of Santa Claus together in peace and harmony. With a Coke.

Fri Nov 03, 05:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home