Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September 11th


Monday was the fifth anniversary of the attacks on September 11, 2001. I made no posts, no comments, and said nothing. I didn’t believe the day or the anniversary was a time to discuss politics or issues. Monday was simply a day to remember, remember where we were and remember those we lost on that day five years ago. I don’t want to remember the day as a tragedy, instead I want to remember it as a day that we all as Americans came together to help one another.
May God bless you and may God bless America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home