Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Osama

So is Osama really dead from typhoid? Or have the French issued this false report just to give us another reason to dislike them?
I mean we have been talking about North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, and Venezuela, did the French get upset that we have not been talking about them, and just want to give Congress another reason to name fried potatoes Freedom Fries again?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

So there is someone who supposedly knows enough about this guy to give health/death updates, but still no one can FIND him?!

Mon Sep 25, 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Publius said...

I am not sure exactly what is going on here, but I do know that it is sad that we still have not caught him.

Tue Sep 26, 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home