Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Do you want the terrorists to win?

I love this



Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 28%

Fairly well done, fellow patriotic citizen. You have taken a decisive stand behind our dear leader and against the terrorists. However you do not march completely in lockstep conformity, and that is troubling. Steel your commitment to the defeat of evil! Bow in unquestioning loyalty to George Bush! Afterall you don't want to be a liberal, do you?

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



It is of course pretty idiotic but still funny.

6 Comments:

Blogger Oncorhynchus Mykiss said...

This was pretty funny.

I am pro-terror and anti USA. 89%.

Wed Sep 13, 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

I'm a Bush bashing, terrorist loving Liberal-85%!!!! That was fun.

Wed Sep 13, 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

I have already reported you both to Homeland Security for Un-American activities and soon you both will be taking a little vacation to the Caribbean. Of course that vacation will be to Gitmo, but a vacation none the same.

Wed Sep 13, 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

Maybe I'll get to meet Lyndie England. She's soooo hot!

Thu Sep 14, 05:30:00 AM  
Blogger betmo said...

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 94%


You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

i prefer to think of myself as a logical, common sense, having- the- ability- for- abstract- thought kinda gal. matter of perceptin i suppose. thanks for a chuckle publius. :)

Fri Sep 15, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

11%.

It seemed pretty snarky to me! LOL!

RM: One word: PROTECTION! ;)

Sat Sep 16, 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home