Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Friday, August 11, 2006

Terrorism Cartoon


I don’t know if I have ever seen a better or clearer way to explain Islamic terrorism than this cartoon I found on Wadical’s blog. Notice the terrorist cover his face while the soldier does not. Notice the terrorist uses an AK-47 while the soldier uses an M-16. Notice that the terrorist hides behind the baby carriage and uses the child as a human shield while the soldier kneels in front of the baby carriage to protect innocent lives.
Take a good long look at this cartoon and decide for yourself. I believe we will all see this cartoon again, maybe with different variations, but I believe this one cartoon will begin to be shown a lot in the coming days to accurately portray the difference between the West and Islamic terrorists. It is clear, it is simple, it is powerful, and it is the truth.

5 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

This cartoon is making the rounds. I can't think of a better visual representation to depict the difference between Israel and Hezbollah.

Sat Aug 12, 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Israel and Hezbollah or really Islamic terrorism and those who believe in freedom and democracy.

Sun Aug 13, 01:18:00 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

It says a thousand words with it's simplicity.

Sun Aug 13, 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

Guess it all depends on your point of view.

Fri Aug 18, 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Rogue, and what does your point-of-view say about the cartoon?

Mon Aug 21, 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home