Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Petition for the Innocent

I would like to thank Bobkatt for bringing this to my attention.

This is a link to a site that is organizing a petition to send to the President to pardon two Border Patrol Agents who have been sentenced to 20 years in prison and a multi-million dollar lawsuit for defending themselves against a drug smuggler who was illegally crossing the border while smuggling narcotics and most likely in possession of a firearm.
To read more about the story: http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_4141562

If you, like me, believe this to be a complete travesty of American Justice than I encourage you to visit this site to sign the petition to send it to President Bush so that he will pardon these two Border Patrol Agents and correct this despicable injustice of punishing these two men who should be applauded for doing their work and making America safer:
http://www.grassfire.org/142/petition.asp

3 Comments:

Blogger Smythe said...

Here! HERE! Of all the other bS that is going on in this country and beyond time and money is wasted on this kind of activity.

Sun Aug 27, 01:32:00 PM  
Blogger Truth-Pain said...

.... Just me, catching up on the world's events, and using your fine blog to help me get there....
Cheers!

Sun Aug 27, 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Smythe, the government wastes a lot of money and a lot of time doing nothing. But sometimes I guess it is better that the government does not nothing than to do something like this.
TP, good to see you back.

Mon Aug 28, 01:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home