Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Don’t help your boyfriend

According to the Washington Post:

New Jersey’s attorney general resigned after a special prosecutor concluded that she violated the state’s code of ethics by intervening in a May traffic stop involving her boyfriend. Attorney General Zulima V. Farber was the state’s first Hispanic attorney general (The Washington Post, August 16, 2006, A6).

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Darn those pesky ethics...

Thu Aug 17, 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

I read on QD’s site that this is actually the least of her transgressions.

Sat Aug 19, 01:17:00 AM  
Blogger quakerdave said...

That's our girl! Err, woman!

Sat Aug 19, 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home