Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Border Patrol


This is just damn funny. This video was done by a couple of struggling actors out in California. The views and actions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect my own, but the video is funny enough to include it on this site. And since it took me a while to figure out how to put it on here, I am going to keep it.
To see the Border Patrol Show website go to: http://www.myspace.com/borderpatroltheshow

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

ROTFLMAO!!!

But NOT YOU!!!

Mon Aug 07, 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

I thought this video was hilarious. I don’t think they could make a whole television show off of it, otherwise it would seem too much like Reno 911 or Supertroopers, but it is funny.

Mon Aug 07, 09:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home