Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Summer Break from Blogging

I have read on a few blogs now that some people are taking a summer vacation from blogging. Well, evil doesn’t take a vacation and neither will I. So keep reading ye loyal listeners as we continue to fight for “Truth, Justice, and the American Way.”

Unless I pull off my trip to Costa Rica, then piss-off suckers cause I will be out of here…

7 Comments:

Blogger betmo said...

i am retired from outside the home work- so i also will not be vacationing this year. it is worth it to spend time with my mom- so come on over anytime :)

Sun Jul 02, 09:46:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Betmo, are you inviting me over to your blog or your home…..

Mon Jul 03, 01:59:00 AM  
Blogger betmo said...

well- you are certainly welcomed at both- but as you live in virginia and i live in flood zone new york- perhaps blog would be easier. :)

Mon Jul 03, 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Truth-Pain said...

I see a lot of Love in this room...

Mon Jul 03, 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Betmo, remember the DC area is a flood zone too. The damn government shut down for awhile there because of rain. Luckily it has been about 95 degrees the past few days and sunny so most of the water has gone down though. But, I will stick with chatting online, imagine what you friends would think if some big country redneck was hanging around your house?

Mon Jul 03, 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

My vacation was cancelled due to lack of funds and a car that will not be fixed!

Oh well...

Mon Jul 03, 06:29:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Sarah, so does this mean you won’t be taking a summer break from blogging either?

Tue Jul 04, 08:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home