Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ricky, Milk not Marijuana makes strong bones


According to the Washington Post (Tuesday, July 25, 2006, E3).

Ricky Williams had surgery on his broken left forearm, but there is no timetable for his return to the CFL’s Toronto Argonauts.
Williams was hurt Saturday night in the first half of the Argonauts’ 26-23 win over Saskatchewan when he used his hand to break his fall on the turf…
Williams is expected to miss at least four to six weeks of the CFL season…

Oh Ricky you’re weed is so fine, you’re weed is so fine, you blow my mind, Hey Ricky.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Dolphins fan, I am so sad to see how RIcky has turned out. His potential upside is limitless, he however, seems to want to see how poorly he can do, and how crappily (I know it's not a word) he can play. He's been struggling in the CFL for cryin' outside! I liked him better when he had his social disorder, and did interviews wearing his helmet, and wore wedding gowns on magazine covers...somehow, he was a better player then. Hopefully he'll realize what is obvious to everyone else, his heart is not in football, and come to some agreement with Miami so he doesn't have to pay them millions, and retire.

Thu Jul 27, 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Ricky needs to go back to get his PhD in herbal healing or whatever he was doing out in California, get glaucoma, and smoke weed all day likes he wants to. His career had so much promise, and he was showing some of that promise at the end of last season, and now nothing. He might still come back to the Dolphins if they want him, and I am sure if they don’t someone will. Is it just me or can you see Al Davis picking him up if no one else wants him?

Thu Jul 27, 06:37:00 PM  
Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

Okay, first off, now I have a screen name, and will no longer use the anon tag. Secondly, Ricky would loooooove to go to the Raiders. It seems every troubled player always has an affinity for the silver and black. Perhaps the "Commitment to Excellence" is what they've needed all along.

Fri Jul 28, 05:31:00 AM  
Blogger Publius said...

I know the Raiders have Lamont Jordan, so they have a big bruising running back. But, I can’t imagine the Dolphins are going to want Ricky back after all of this, and he is going to owe people a lot of money still. So why not the Raiders?

Fri Jul 28, 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home