Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Apologies Again

I have been a bit remiss recently with my postings on illegal immigration. But that is because sadly the issue has hit the backburner as North Korean missiles, Israel vs. the Arab World, Stem Cells, and the oppressive heat on the East Coast has taken over the news. But, needless to say I am still fighting the good fight and I continue to encourage you all to go to NumbersUSA to find out more, register, and become involved. Here is the link: http://numbersusa.com/index

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home