Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July


Happy American Independence Day.


I hope you all get to spend it with your family and friends and that you get to get outside and cook-out or barbeque and enjoy a wonderful and important day in American and world history.

2 Comments:

Blogger betmo said...

just wanted to say- cool graphics! did you do them yourself?

Fri Jul 07, 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger Publius said...

No, but if you go to yahoo and put in anything really you can then choose images instead of just search and it will show you pages of images that match what you typed in; I wish I was that creative with a graphics program. I can do a lot with some of the program already but I don’t know how to do .gif files.

Fri Jul 07, 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home