Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friends, Romans, Bloggers

I want you all to know that the posts you make on here are not ignored. In fact, I reply or respond to every post someone on here makes with the exception of any posts specifically written in response to someone else’s post. It is my intention to keep the discussion going, and I try to do so by engaging you all with any points that you have made. I encourage you to check back on any of your previous posts to see if the discussion has continued, and if it appears the discussion seems particularly relevant or engaging I will repost the entire thing at the beginning of the blog so that other may join.

I only have this blog to get things off my chest and to discuss topics and issues with others who often don’t share the same opinion as I do because if we only discuss matters with people who agree with us then we never understand why someone would disagree and we never will get anything accomplished.

So like voting in Chicago, come back early and often and make sure your points were heard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Will do, to the best that my short, short memory will allow!

Sun Jul 30, 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger betmo said...

it has been a bit dry around the blogosphere with vacations and what not. glad to know that you haven't forgotten us publius :)

Mon Jul 31, 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger Rogue Mariner said...

Helllllooooooooooo!!!!!! Anybody home? It sure is quiet around here...I go and get myself a handle and now no one has anything to say? Corn is the future!!!!!!

Wed Aug 02, 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

I'll be back tonight. So get ready!

Thu Aug 03, 03:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home