Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Thursday, June 01, 2006

S. 2611

Well we know the Senate sold out America by passing S. 2611, but what exactly will it mean for America if We The People don’t let our Congressmen know that we are against the Senate’s decision? Well according to Numbers USA, which I still encourage you all to join at www.numbersusa.org:
-Reward 8-12 million illegal aliens with an amnesty allowing them to permanently take American jobs and become U.S. citizens;
-Entice millions more foreign workers to illegally enter our communities, crowd housing and schools, take the jobs, and depress wages because they reasonably can believe they, too, will be given an amnesty, eventually;
-Double legal immigration from 1 million to 2 million a year, when our traditional annual immigration has been only 250,000 and when most Americans say legal immigration already is too high;
-Give out green cards to up to 66 million foreign workers and dependents over the next 20 years.

Yes, not only does it grant amnesty but it will also double our immigration each year and with all the immigration loopholes currently on the books, we will see an increase of 66 million citizens though immigration alone in the next 20 years.

I will stop beating the same drum when everyone starts to listen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cubed © said...

You keep right on beating that drum, Publius.

I have had an epiphany a while ago, after being in massive denial for - oh, maybe a year or so. I must feel the way Handel felt when he was writing the Hallelujah chorus of the Messiah, only without the esthetics. Definitely without the esthetics, because what I have finally found myself forced to admit is that there is more to this border issue than meets the eye.

I have been troubled for quite some time by Our Leader's intransigence re: securing the border. I finally dared face my worst fears, and am now trying to pull together some stuff on what I have found. I am not encouraged.

Thu Jun 01, 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Cubed, I suggest you look up reconquista and Azatlan and Aztlan (people use different spellings) and then come back. If you think you are not encouraged now, look at what the other side is thinking. It doesn’t get a lot of press because I think the media is scarred to talk about it.

Thu Jun 01, 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home