Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Reconquista is real.

I freely admit I found this post on Michelle Malkin’s blog. Notice the positions held by those who make these comments about the “dying white people,” or “taking back our land.” I am done with Europe’s immigration problem for awhile because we have our own and much greater problem here.

AZTLAN, THE MOVIE

Immigrationwatchdog.com has prepared this disturbing video (right click to open) featuring the voices of prominent Latinos figures dubbed over images from the recent illegal immigrant marches.

Much of what you hear in the video was actually recorded several years ago. That doesn't make it any the less sinister. I've read all of this stuff before but hearing it spoken, sometimes in a voice quivering with hatred, is another experience altogether.


From http://michellemalkin.com/immigration/

4 Comments:

Blogger Truth-Pain said...

Oh no.. now you've really done it,.. your mentioned the "M" word (Malkin)...
I've never known a woman to create such a stir (well Coulter being the other flavor of the month I guess...)
Anybody with a small vestige of pragmatic and objectve thought can see that a lot of what she talks about has merit, regardless of how the message comes across or how strident her delivery is. I'm so tired of listening to people burn her and Coulter to the stake... I read left wing pundits constantly and just filter out the messenger.... they are just as vitriolic and bomb-throwing as the ones on the right.... Bring it on!
What fun would this be if everybody just acted like Jesus?

Mon Jun 12, 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

That's some video with the voice-over. It makes the clear point that at least some of the Latino immigrants are not here to assimilate.

Tue Jun 13, 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Publius,
Cubed left you a message in the comments HERE.

Tue Jun 13, 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

AOW, once I find a reason for them to assimilate I will let you know, and that includes obeying our laws which don’t seem to apply to those who are here illegally.

Tue Jun 13, 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home