Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Friday, June 09, 2006

Numbers USA

If you are against overall immigration increases and the Senate Bill S. 2611, I once again encourage you to sign-up with Numbers USA.

NumbersUSA.com is a non-profit, non-partisan, public policy organization that favors an environmentally sustainable and economically just America. It opposes efforts to use federal immigration policies to force mass U.S. population growth and to depress wages of vulnerable workers. NumbersUSA.com is pro-environment, pro-worker, pro-liberty and pro-immigrant. Activists in the NumbersUSA.com network are Americans of all races and include many immigrants and the spouses, children and parents of immigrants.

Sign-up at www.numbersusa.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home