Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bush and turds

President Bush keeps giving stump speeches along the border saying he wants to protect the border and make sure people are here following our laws, that he is favor of tougher immigration laws, but at the same time he is for amnesty and forgiving those who came to this country illegally and then broke the laws by obtaining or falsifying identification. He says the right thing, but he doesn’t mean it. “Going to the back of the line” and still getting to stay in this country is more than those who are in the front of the line have been offered.
No matter how much you shine up a turd it’s still a turd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home