Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Saturday, June 17, 2006

14.4 Million Beneficiaries from Senate-passed Amnesty


From NumbersUSA.

A new report prepared by the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) estimates that nearly 9.9 million illegal aliens will receive amnesty under the Senate-passed bill (S. 2611), and that 25 percent of this total will receive amnesty through fraudulent means. CIS also estimates that 4.5 million family members of illegal aliens currently living abroad will join their legalized relatives. CIS bases these estimates on experience from the 1986 amnesty. CLICK HERE to see the CIS report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home