Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Zacarias Moussaoui

Moussaouri escaped the death penalty today and instead will receive life in prison. I am a bit torn by the decision. I would have rather seen him put to death for his involvement in September 11th, but I don’t know if by being executed that would have made him a martyr and thus eligible for paradise and 40 virgins. So, instead I hope once he gets to prison he finds 40 big nasty prisoners who are looking for a virgin of their own.
Enjoy our paradise Zachy boy, I am sure you are going to be some bad man’s girlfriend real soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

I have suggested that we toss him to the general population of Fosom and let it all work out for itself. Unfortunately, what will ultimately happen is that moussaoui (it don't deserve capitalization) will live out the rest of his life in maximum security prison at our cost.

Thu May 04, 03:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that he is serving life and not getting the death penalty. I read where he was the dope of the group, and now, he can't even get sentenced to death right. Moron.

Thu May 04, 05:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how come some crazy annoying bit player gets a trial, while the prisoners at Gitmo don't?
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's been put away.

Thu May 04, 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Publius said...

Because the prisoners at Gitmo were not captured on American soil and were not attempting to attack America within its borders, that's why.
And we already had to pay for his trial anyhow, now we have to pay for life in prison, unless we let him walk the yard a bit more once he gets there. I am sure there is a New York Hell’s Angel who wouldn’t mind getting the job done.

Thu May 04, 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm, nice non-advocacy of violence.

Thu May 04, 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

I didn’t advocate violence there. I am sure the Hell’s Angel would have a frank and open discussion with Zachy where they could discuss politics and religion. Who said anything about violence?
In fact, I was hoping he would be in a loving relationship where he was some man’s girlfriend.

Thu May 04, 03:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home