Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Paris’s new album

“Paris Hilton says her upcoming album will be a mix of reggae, pop and hip-hop, with the first single a reggae song called “Stars Are Blind.” Hilton will also remake Rod Stewart’s “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?” The “Stars are Blind” single is due this month from Warner Records and Hilton’s own Heiress label…” (Washington Post, May 30, 2006).

7 Comments:

Blogger betmo said...

fantastic- a skinny, rich, ultra white girl doing reggae, hip-hop and pop. didn't she learn anything from vanilla ice?

Tue May 30, 11:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hoping to be struck deaf before any of this crap hits the radio.

Wed May 31, 05:27:00 AM  
Blogger betmo said...

you have agreement on that. this is why i listen to jazz and classical.

Wed May 31, 08:54:00 AM  
Blogger Publius said...

I am just hoping her music videos are like her hamburger commercials or those other videos that I have “heard about.”

Wed May 31, 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Oncorhynchus Mykiss said...

I can only hope people wholeheartedly ignore this. MTV, radio, news, everyone. How anyone can find this diseased socialite interesting baffles me.

Wed May 31, 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Mykiss, we live in a country where people can be famous for nothing, rich for even less, and they can get away with anything if they have the money. In some ways I am a fiscal liberal because I am against the rich who break the law and get away with it.

Thu Jun 01, 07:42:00 PM  
Blogger Truth-Pain said...

Publius... just when i though I have you figured out.....

Fri Jun 02, 06:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home