Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My first blog review

I would like to thank TruthPain for my first blog review; at least from what I have seen it is my first.

Protect and Defend : Publius has one of the most hard-topic driven blogs around. Although his latest Crusade (yeah... i said "crusade", get over it..) is Border enforcement and matters of Constitutional doctrine, he has written on a myriad of things. Anybody lucky enough to get a comment from Publius better have some cognitive reading skills because he is not cheap on the verbiage. Challenge him and he will reply in kind, always with veracity, well thought-out points and certitude. This blog is all substance, very little fluff (unlike yours truly...).
He has also reviewed some other blogs that I have spent my fair share of time looking at too. Take a look for yourself.

http://truthpain.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Truth-Pain said...

I got to do this more often,... everybody is looking for their 15 seconds of fame and are willing to go miles for it :)
Your are correct in what you said over at my blog, you definitely have to roam the liberal blogs and create some hate and discontent, how else are your going to become a bona fide "bomb thrower"?....
Appreciate the link,... many of my visitors (me inlcluded) appreciate your postings.

Tue May 30, 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Truth-Pain said...

publius, Rosemarie left you (and moi) an invitation of sorts at my posting of Favorite things... and I quote..

"Thank you for kind words TP. You are right, of course. I try.

Hey Publius. If you would like, you too TP, I have a few sites that are set up for many writers. I have an Iranian, an Afghani, some from Europe, and many from the USA as well as Military men.

Just drop me an e-mail, and I will sign you up. There is no pressure, no deadlines, no nothing. The only thing is, please try to keep it clean if you can. lol. (cussing) I know, I know. Sometimes I may cuss on my site, and that is bad, BAD. I may need a spanking...nah! lol.

If you read the comment I left in my "Milbloggers" category, you will understand that sometimes I get a little goofy. I think I just did. Maybe it's time for sleep, eh? Nah.
(signed off by Rosemarie)

Wed May 31, 12:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home