Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Paris Hilton

I was watching a VH-1 Special on Paris Hilton, because I still am trying to figure out why God can let good things happen to bad people, and they talked about how the heiress was part of Puff Daddy’s 2004 VOTE OR DIE! campaign.
Well, as it turns out Ms. Hilton never registered to vote and never voted. As she is still alive, I have come to the conclusion that she has made a deal with the devil which explains why someone with absolutely no talent or personality has not only achieved more than 15 minutes of fame but has become an eye-sore on all that is wrong with this country. The devil may have her soul, but we all are forced to suffer for it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Oncorhynchus Mykiss said...

Soemthing about which we can emphatically agree. I hate Paris Hilton, she deserves to be shot in public as a service to the rest of us.

Thu Apr 20, 01:15:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to be famous and rich for doing nothing and having no apparent skills, but I did find her participation in the VOTE OR DIE! campaign more than a tad ironic because she did not vote. I think a lot of these celebrities want to tell us what to do, but it is a do as I say not do as I do.

Thu Apr 20, 02:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Spotz said...

LOL, too true, mykiss, and as a cautionary tale to other aspiring skanks.

Tue Apr 25, 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Publius said...

But, all you have to do is watch Sweet 16, Girls Next Door, or listen to an episode of Howard Stern back when you could listen to him for free, and you will notice that Paris Hilton is not an anomaly, and instead a more common occurrence then we could ever hope to want.

Tue Apr 25, 07:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home