Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Amnesty

The United States Senate has decided to grant amnesty to more than 11 million people who are in this country illegally. When those who break the laws rejoice, Congress should realize they have made a bad decision.
The majority of Americans do not favor granting these 11 million people citizenship and yet the Senate is going to go against their wishes. And although there is a deep and even divide on the issue of a guest worker program, look how poorly it has worked in France and Germany. We all saw how poorly it worked in France with the riots from last year and I have personally seen how poorly it works in Germany where millions of Turks have entered Germany and it has created a deep and volatile divide. Thank you Senators McCain and Kennedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home