Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oscars edition III

The final numbers finally came out on the Oscars. This year’s Academy Awards were the fourth least watched Oscars with an average of 39 millions viewers during the telecast. But, the 8:00 to 8:30 numbers when Jon Stewart was giving his monologue, there were only 33.6 million viewers. During the 8 o’clock hour the Oscars went up against “Criminal Minds” on CBS, “Dateline NBC” on NBC, and the Will Smith and Martin Lawrence waste of time “Bad Boys 2” on Fox.
That the Oscars even got the numbers they did was not a reflection of American wanting to watch, it was more of a reflection of there being nothing else to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home