Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Here's a thought

Less than two and a half months from now, children all over the world will be born at the sixth second of the sixth minute of the sixth hour of the sixth day or the sixth month of the sixth year. For the first time in a hundred years a child will have the birthday 06/06/06 at 06:06:06. I can’t help but wonder how many women will try to hold off on giving birth or have labor induced so as to avoid their child being born on 666. There have of course been plenty of children born on June 6th in the 6th year of each century, but this is most likely the first time that people will know the exact second that a child is born and rather than only having the 666 birthday they will also be born on 666 at 666.
Its not that June 6th in the 6th year of any Century has brought about evil individuals, in fact the only person I could find who had the birthday 666 was Max August Zorn, a German-born mathematician who was born June 6, 1906 and was a professor at Indiana University, but just being German doesn’t make him evil. I would still imagine though that most parents would want to avoid having their child born on this upcoming day and couples would want to avoid having their wedding on June 6th this year too, although you know that there are going to be wackos out there who are going to hold some sort of ceremony at that time.
Will this 6/6/6 be the mark of the beast and bring about Judgment Day? I don’t think so, but just to be sure, I think I am not going out that day, although I am sure the media will build up to that day with their ever so subtle news coverage and remind us all to lock our doors and stay inside.
-Publius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home