Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Monday, March 27, 2006

Guest Worker Program

Senators McCain and Kennedy have passed a bill through the Senate Judiciary Committee that would allow a guest worker program in the U.S. and thus granting amnesty to the more than 12 million illegal immigrants in this country and the more than 3,000 who illegally come into this country every day. Now, I have never liked Kennedy, and this only reassures me that he is out-of-touch and bad for America. But, I have liked McCain and I still think he is an American Hero, but with this decision to sell-out America to big business and give a free pass to more than 12 million people who are here illegally, I will not vote for McCain should he run for President. He has lost my support, and the support of the conservative base that he needs to become President.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOod to see you waking up on McCain. Miltary hero? Yes, I won't argue that with you. Phoney Baloney? Yes, when it comes to his politics. I wouldn't trust him to lead a trip to the gas station, let alone the country.

Tue Mar 28, 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Publius said...

Any politician who comes out in favor of a guest worker program will lose my vote and I will encourage everyone I know to not vote for them as well.

Tue Mar 28, 05:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home