Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Census Facts

According to recent census data, 34.5 million U.S. residents claim Irish ancestry, which is almost 9 times the population of Ireland itself, but only 4.8 million immigrants have come to America from Ireland since 1820.
Right now there are more than 11 million illegal immigrants in this country half of whom are from Mexico. Just something to think about for those who still want open borders and think an influx of illegal immigrants will not affect our national identity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home