Protect and Defend

Welcome to my blog, Protect and Defend. You don’t have to understand me. You only have to agree with me. I can live with losing the good fight, but I can not live with not fighting that good fight at all. - Publius

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Random Quote

In another installment of the random quote section of this blog I have decided to include one that I read today from the 1989 movie Say Anything with John Cusack.
“I don’t want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I don’t want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought or processed, or repair anything sold, bought or processed. You know, as a career – I don’t want to do that.” – Lloyd Dobler
I think it shows rather clearly why this country has moved away from our traditional manufacturing industries and become a country dominated by a service industry. As Americans we just don’t build anything anymore and it is because we simply no longer want to build we would rather have someone else do it for us.
-Publius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home